31 January 2008

evening plans

Let's see...tonight is the second night of the New Baptist Covenant celebration, another Democratic debate, and the season premiere of Lost.

And where will I be? At the opening night of Godspell, of course! Yes, our intense month of rehearsals will be showcased in our opening performance tonight, the first of six. The fact that opening week has overlapped with the first week of the new semester has caused some slight stress problems, but we've all survived. Fortunately, my profs have decided to ease us all into the semester, so I haven't been overwhelmed with lots of work. Good thing, because my brain is pretty much mush now with anything that's not Godspell-related. I think it will be an awesome show...we're practically sold out on all the nights!

Maybe once this is all over I can get back to quasi-intelligent posts... :o)

No comments: