10 July 2008

new paper!

Our new bulletin paper came in today. I know, that's kinda boring stuff to hear...but we've had a new minister come on staff, so it was time to update the bulletin cover where we list all the ministers on staff. But now listed along with the other ministers is...me.

Holy crap, I'm on the bulletin cover. Bottom of the list, "Children's Ministry Assistant." The senior pastor decided I needed to be listed with the rest of the staff. And it's exciting :o)

There's something special about seeing your name in print. It solidifies things, makes them feel concrete and real. It shows other people recognize you as well, and acknowledge your presence and calling. I get so excited about the small steps in ministry, the little things that show I'm growing in this position. So now I'm official, right there in black and white (er, blue and gray) with the guys.

No comments: