18 July 2008

that movie everyone is talking about...

Well, I hate to jump on the blog bandwagon, but I have to say it.

I saw The Dark Knight today with a friend. It was so intense, emotionally and psychologically. I've never been a big fan of the Batman series, but this movie may have won me over. It took on some great, complex themes with great depth, something I really appreciate. And it freaked me out just a bit (note: not a movie for young children!). But an excellent, excellent film, with great performances by all the cast. There's so much I want to write about, but I don't want to spoil for people, so I'll wait a bit...

Go see it. Right now. Yes, I'm talking to you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'M GOING!!!! AAAAAAAH!!! I wanted to go to the midnight showing, but Kyle wouldn't let me :o( so I think we're going on Sunday. I'm glad you saw it so I have someone to talk about it with!

Erin said...

yes, yes, we will have to talk about it! I want to hear the thoughts of my favorite Batman aficionado!